Thread: EpubIt
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead, DavidV, and thank you for making your free program (with donations) available to our members here.

Your program sounds interesting; I believe I'll give it a try.

Two things, however, interest me greatly:

1) A Cover image
2) Right justified text.

Most of us here who contribute to the growing MobileRead Library like to include cover images. If that's not yet available, perhaps you could include it in a later revision.

I'm sure you'll get a number of comments here and MobileRead welcomes your contribution.

Thank you,

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote