View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Without delving too deeply into the methodology, these numbers appear sound enough. Here I was thinking I was in the minority reading from a PC (10" laptop), and it turns out I'm the norm I keep saying it will be small laptops and big smartphones that blow up the ebook market, and these numbers are consistent with my thesis, though we can't say much conclusively until ebooks are more like 15-20% of sales, rather than 1.5%.
You can take photographs with your cell phone and your web cam. But when you **really** want to take a photo, you use your camera. Same with ebooks.....
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote