View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Problems with converted PRC ebook

I downloaded the PRC ebook "RinkWorks: Computer Stupidities" from mobileread, ran it through calibre 0.4.108 (Windows) and put it on my PRS-500 using the Sony eBook Library software. The converted ebook loads, however each page takes about 30 seconds between requesting the next page and it actually displaying.
I am really unsure what's going on (whether this is what should be expected or not) and was wondering if someone would take a look at it since it is rather inconvenient for reading.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Computer Stupidities - Unknown.lrf (1.43 MB, 261 views)
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote