View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #42
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcox View Post
I'm using Wordpress and Tumblr. I haven't really delved into all that Tumblr can do but there are a couple Tumblr blogs that I follow and they're fantastic.

Between Blogger and Wordpress I went with Wordpress because it had the most options for customizing and could later be ported to a self-hosted site.

If you are willing to spend a monthly fee, I hear Squarespace is also a good choice.
Thanks for the feedback, bmcox. I appreciate it.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote