View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #177
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay I had to go looksee now I've bought them too.

These are books you have to look past the covers to see what is in them. Amazon doesn't know a romance books cover is suppose to appeal to women.

Okay just bought another one: Guardians of Stone Thanks to Karen's blog! The last one I swear!
I am such a sucker for a sale. I went back and also got Redemption and Absolution by Susannah Sandlin (aka Suzanne Johnson who writes for Tor). Looks like a fresh take on vampires and it's been awhile since I've found a new paranormal series I want to follow.

Now I've got a nice sampling of Montlake titles, hopefully I picked a few good ones.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote