View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #210
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
I asked for a Sony Reader for Christmas in 2011, and this year I gave my husband and my daughter e-readers (Kobo Glo and Mini). I don't enjoy reading on an LCD screen, BUT I do find myself wishing I had a tablet for certain kinds of books (craft patterns/instructions, recipes, and the like). However, I doubt I will indulge myself because I know myself too well. The reason I got a dedicated e-reader in the first place (other than the ergonomics of it) was so that I couldn't goof off on yet another platform (other than work laptop, personal laptop and smartphone). I spend too much time on the internet as it is!
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote