View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:47 AM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
With all due respect, any sci-fi poll that does not include a work by Iain M. Banks is a joke. He is undoubtedly the greatest living science-fiction writer and has developed the genre the most since the greats (and deserves to be included in their number). These nominations are absurdly out-of-touch. Oh well and ho-hum.
Funny I was thinking that I hadn't nominated any of his and yet I've still got many to read. Would have been fun discussing one of his books.

But oh well - there's always next year.

Just in case...you do realise this isn't a poll for best science fiction writers/books?
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote