View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #21636
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

Good morning, all. Another rainy Fall day so I'm pulling a 'CRussell' here and mixing a little Lapsang Souchong into my East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea. I've previously mentioned trying something like this before and it not working... Well SURPRISE!!! It didn't work again.

Who was it that defined 'insanity' as repeating the same experiment over and over without changing the parameters but expecting different results? I think he was right...

Well, rainy days are good for long walks through the Underground Shopping arcades. Yesterday I walked about 5k under Osaka and managed to only spend about $200 on stuff I really didn't need. Today I think I'll leave my credit cards at home.

Stitchawl
Yup, we both keep repeating it, apparently.

Today, I'm sticking with Phoenix Mountain Oolong. And it's working well for me while I work to rationalize some of my IT configuration and while I wait, impatiently, for an eArc that should have been available a week ago. Sigh.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote