View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:29 PM   #116
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
About to pull the trigger on a reasonably inexpensive ($9.99) Marware case and the TravelFlex light and go back to my KK for now. I went back to reading on my KK last night, and the only problem I have (other than the annoyance of the Kandle light and my cheap 2032 batteries for it) is occasionally bumping the page turn buttons accidentally.

I'm not 100% sure how well the TravelFlex will work with the case I'm getting, but I've been staring at cases and lights till I'm blue in the face and I'll make it work somehow.

Even if I get a new/"fixed" PW later on, spending ~$20 now to upgrade my reading experience till then (without tearing my hair out on the return-go-round) seems worth it. Maybe by the time the PW is fixed, we will also have some idea of a Kobo Glo U.S. launch.

Thanks to everyone for the light suggestions.
It will work fine. Clip to spine or behind the Kindle.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote