View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
custom column input - needs mouse click

the standard columns in main windows are easy to edit - you can move from field to field, & terminate editing with either enter or with arrow keys, like in Excel.

but not it seems, user created columns -
I have created a column to track what I have read, entering Y or N - it seesm that I have to left click with mouse, ouside of the field, to close off the enter data stage - i.e. - I can't go " type data" - then "press enter" which would be logical ?

Last edited by cybmole; 01-27-2011 at 06:03 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote