View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 01:09 PM   #7
Kaitou Ace
Zealot
Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The color isn't as good, what tends to work better is to use that same photoshop batch to convert the color images into the palette for the reader, generaly all the manga I've read is black and white besides the covers, and I tend to remove those anyway.

However, the color ones that I've converted originaly were decent, but the legibility was a bit off, since there wasn't as much contrast between the text color and the background.
Kaitou Ace is offline   Reply With Quote