View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 08:03 PM   #6
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Yes good point. I have read 3 Ayn Rand novels and several of her philosophy books. I must say I prefer her philosophy books to her fiction. Ironically, Rand is closer to Kropotkin in many ways. They both detested the State, but their solutions are a wee bit different.

hidari

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Another Russian writer that lived through this era is Ayn Rand (see "Atlas Shrugged"). She had idylls that seem to oppose those mentioned above which she idealized in her novels. Of course the real world is not idealized as the novels are but the novels do make a point and are, IMO, interesting reading. Although not in the public domain nor in any ebook format that I can find, I highly recommend it, especially as it presents the other side of the picture.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote