Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #341
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@ixtab: Unsurprisingly, I really like the full hyphenation (setting 4) . Not a fan of the hard justification, but I guess it'd look better with 'sane' margins .
Hehe... yeah, that is a rather extreme setting which I chose specifically because it causes a lot of hyphenation and block adjusting, so it makes testing easier. With wider blocks, it will look less extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Thanks for making this happen, it's a huge pet peeve in the french community, too .
I'll send you a PM in a few minutes with a download link to the development version, so maybe you can try it out with french books

Edit: I just tested "setting 4" using a normal layout, and skimming through some german books: it looks really good, almost perfect actually. The only time that it seems to occasionally make mistakes is with words in a foreign language, such as english names. Still a *huge* improvement over the default display.

Last edited by ixtab; 07-30-2012 at 07:17 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote