View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 01:48 AM   #18
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I started using mac because in 1996 because PC had no colour management at all. I am not talking simple monitor calibration but a colour managed workflow from raw camera input to cmyk profiled output.

Then kept going on mac because the high end cameras used firewire and the pc firewire implementation was so weak that camera manufacturers didnt write software for PC.

Now of course I use mac because I am a shallow stupid hipster that wants to impress others with my disposable income. Who knew
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote