View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #66
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I just wished it would display most letter sized (or A4 sized)PDF files, but since it uses the same resolution as my 6" Sony PRS reader (which is 800x600 pix), and the text is barely readable, I doubt it will be readable on a larger screen (as it's not the screen size, but the resolution that's the problem with PDF files).

I'm not too happy about buying a kindle DX, because of it's looks and lack of file support (not to mention SD Card support), but it's one of the few others which has a good resolution.

I guess the Jetbook Color will not meet my needs for now...
I just received an e-mail from a friend of mine in Japan who just received hers. Here's a pic, looks like the resolution is fantastic! I think this is a lot more interesting of a product than people believe. I ordered mine and will write a review as soon as it's here:::

*I think you might have to click on the image to blow it up*

Click image for larger version

Name:	japanese text.jpg
Views:	916
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	81806
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote