View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #8
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Actually, when I first opened it, the screen was blank. I tried to turn it on and nothing happened (that should have been my first clue that there wasn't an electron of charge in the battery). After I plugged it in to the AC charger, I went back a few minutes later and that screen was showing. The battery bar shows as full when the reader is charging and I mistook that to mean that the battery was fully charged after all. So I unplugged and proceeded to become frustrated as the screen just sat there, doing nothing, until I got the helpful advice here.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote