View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by agravier View Post
Hi all, (and hi mtravellerh, as I'm quite sure you're gonna answer that )

I read reviews, compared readers, and I decided that I am buying a pocketbook 360. And my wife wants one. And it's maybe also a nice gift for my parents...

So, let's say I want to buy more than one of these. I am in Singapore, but I have family and travel rather regularly to France and Poland, so shipping to Europe is a possibility. My question is: where should I buy the thing?

In Europe, the best offers I could find are around 240 eur, which is more than 300 usd; $60 more than the price in the US! Or am I missing something?
However, the situation is even worse in Singapore: I could not find any store selling it! But maybe I overlooked something? I would very much prefer buying it in Singapore, as I am currently there...

Cheers
alex
Hi Alex. the only way to get the american version for a less expensive price than the european is to get it in the States. If you buy in Europe from an american dealer, you will end up to have to pay a lot of taxes and port and so on. Better get your 360s from pocketgoods.de in Europe. He offers free shipment everywhere in Europe, so you will only have to pay 239€ per piece.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote