View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
This may not be what you are looking for, but I read recently that Bishop Sheen said that the two greatest end of the world books were The Brothers Karamazov and Lord of the World by Robert Hugh Benson.

Both of them are available for download here at MR, and I've been looking forward to reading them both for some time now.

Since I have not yet read either book, I don't know if Bishop Sheen meant "end of the world" the same way you mean it.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote