Thread: One week to go?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #5
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear emellaich:

I am waiting to hear from my employee who is in Taiwan on the exact schedule. We have heard only that August 31 we will be shipping out and I want confirmation. We are fine on staffing and once they arrive we will be busily at work shipping.
Of course, Robert, and I understand that the actual timing will be whatever it is. I hope you did know I was just joking didn't you? I'm sure you will do the best you can .
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote