View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 03:34 AM   #479
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyTJ View Post
I am quite sure I am missing something blindingly obvious but I don't know what it is
I have created under custom metadata "My Shelves" with "series" in it
the next field is My Tags... am I meant to put the series title in there?

Also collections is bookshelves?
The simple part: Yes, collections and shelves are the same. When Kobo added the feature, they were called shelves. They renamed it later. This guide was written fairly early when shelves was the right name.

Yes, I think you have missed something that I think is obvious. But, I'm the person that created the function in the driver, so I'm not the right person to judge that

In the driver the collections/shelve field is a list of columns in your library. The values in the columns are used to create the collections. I explained what I do and what it produces in this post.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote