View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #570
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Oops I forgot to mention the Maggie Shayne Book was a Avon title from 1996. I've updated the info now. I am thrilled to get her books for free!

So what are you reading this weekend? I am reading Weddings Can be Murder by Christie Craig. This is a book I own 3 copies of. Dorchester gave it away a few years ago. I also own the paperback and I bought the ebook again so the author would actually get paid because I want her to write more books.

I should know never to start one of her books on a weekend when my husband is home. It got so bad last night that I was grounded to our bedroom to read. Yes it's that funny! I laughing and giggling on almost every page. I looked up and he gave me the look. He was trying to study. Poor guy. I was giggling my way up the stairs. I couldn't help it.

I thought this was going to be a whodoneit type story but it isn't. It reminds me of sitcom and it is on the cheese side. The author put some really outrageous moments in this book.

They should put a disclaimer on her books: Do not read in public unless you want to look like a lunatic.

Last edited by Blossom; 04-28-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote