View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #562
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Sometimes social media is such a bad thing, with virtually just nothing being private anymore - including totally subjective personal ratings! I tend to keep my ratings to Goodreads and rarely rate on Amazon or elsewhere. I try to be kind even when I don't like a book because there is a person behind that book... but at the same time they're asking us to pay for their words and we should have a right to comment without fear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Come Be My Love by Patricia Watters

Coming Home
by Laurie Breton
(Jackson Falls Series)
Oooh one set in Canada, and another I almost bought recently at $0.99! Great finds!
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote