View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:18 AM   #556
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I totally agree with you. It can get ugly. I have seen it in the past. I have had author contact me once asking me to change my review. I kind of freaked out and just removed it. I at the time didn't realize authors read reviews. I figure it was for the reader but they do read them a lot I know that now.
Wow! That was incredibly rude of the author. That kind of behavior would make me never want to read an author again. And reviews are for readers not authors. Then again, grownup authors understand that.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote