View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #136
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I am not sure what exactly is the "idea" behind the 11.html. As, e.g., the case of "o'clock" shows (it works in 11.html and in o'.html) the rules are not so clear-cut. To my mind the rule should be: Put into 11.html all cases that otherwise would result in an invalid filename (on any? OS), period not being accepted as part of a filename proper. I did however not test whether the search engine finds for instance "3rd" in 3r.html.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote