View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #11
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
I have one of the older ones (300MHz ARM processor, 128MB RAM, 2GB flash) with WinCE 6 installed that I paid about $100 for. I had to return two before getting one that wasn't defective and then spent a couple of weekends getting Linux to boot from an SD Card. Unless that sounds like fun to you (I'm a hardware nerd and I love it, but I recognize that I'm a very small market segment), then you'd probably be better served by getting either a 7" Android tablet with a Bluetooth keyboard or an Intel-based netbook with Windows.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote