View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:56 PM   #7
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
You certainly can't beat the price for one that's for sure. Assuming they work as well as advertized anyway. I'm hoping that it will run with my writing programs like YWriter or LSB. With the small size and the hard drive size it should be ideal for something like Word Processing I think. Not a gaming computer certainly but laptops don't work well for that kind of thing anyway usually.
Oh, definitely.

When I saw your initial post, I was thinking "Oh one of these has to be a few hundred bucks..."

Then I saw some Ebay listing with a BIN for $75. THEN I started looking more into it. Something like this would be GREAT to run some of the Office suites, blogging on the go (if that's your kinda thing), and general browsing on the interwebs.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote