View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
...after doing a little reading and youtube-ing, I may have to snag one of these. Looks pretty dang cool, I think.
You certainly can't beat the price for one that's for sure. Assuming they work as well as advertized anyway. I'm hoping that it will run with my writing programs like YWriter or LSB. With the small size and the hard drive size it should be ideal for something like Word Processing I think. Not a gaming computer certainly but laptops don't work well for that kind of thing anyway usually.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote