Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 04:04 AM   #98
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
This seems to be a very good release, but I can't make out how to get the shelves. I have gone through the business of making a new shelf - give it a name, hit Next, select the appropriate books for that shelf, and at the end of the list I hit Create, which I assume is the appropriate thing to do. But then I can't find the shelf. When I hit Shelves, it just comes up with the screen saying New Shelf.

I'm probably missing something really basic, but would appreciate advice as I have spent quite some time trying to make it work.

Thanks in anticipation.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote