View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:53 AM   #59
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
This whole process is creating great friction between my index and ring fingers every time I gesture Penguin with my middle finger.
I can't imagine waiting weeks and weeks for a book just to NOT be able to get it for your Kindle app (although tbh I've gone back to checking out epubs-- I did that for 2 years so I know I'm going to end up with the book on my nook at the end of it).

Friction my Aunt Fanny.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote