View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #49
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Just the act of downloading the file meant to be transferred to a Kindle device (even if the device is not being used or even broken) will make the book show up in your archive... which can then be accessed by any of your various registered apps.
I don't know..... I borrowed High Fidelity, it's in my Amazon Media Library, but I don't see it in the archive on my iPad....
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote