View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
No quite.

The whole Amazon integration won't be there. And during my testing, some books refused to open, I don't know why. It's a workaround, but not an elegant solution, in my opinion.

I'm about to return the Nook Color, but what I said is true. That tablet had major improvements, is a nice alternative if you can find your books on B&N or you are not an Amazon customer.

Going back to the main topic, my Fire went off again today, min ago. No! It is 80% battery. No! No rogue apps consuming RAM or battery. It's an issue, will exchange it today.
It does sound like you got a bad unit. I would call Amazon and have it replaced it that way. Maybe Target got a bad batch.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote