View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #41
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Fire went off again today

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
no reason to get rid of the Nook Tablet when you can get the whole kindle library and all amazon Apps redily available on the Nook with just a few touches on the right screen.
No quite.

The whole Amazon integration won't be there. And during my testing, some books refused to open, I don't know why. It's a workaround, but not an elegant solution, in my opinion.

I'm about to return the Nook Color, but what I said is true. That tablet had major improvements, is a nice alternative if you can find your books on B&N or you are not an Amazon customer.

Going back to the main topic, my Fire went off again today, min ago. No! It is 80% battery. No! No rogue apps consuming RAM or battery. It's an issue, will exchange it today.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote