View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Sorry about what happened with the KF. I'm not having any problems whatsoever. In fact (and I'll jinx myself) I must have gotten a Blaze. The more I use the KF, the more it smokes!

Folks having issues with web browser connections and the touch screen being flaky amongst other things? Not here!

We'll see how you like the NT. I knew better after trying the NC which is more or less the same so I went for the KF instead.

There are a few things that can cause the KF screen's seem like it's not responding.

1. You're not familiar with a capacitive screen and how it works.
Light, feathery touches work best and patience.

2. You're using the Screen Filter app which causes some buttons not to work right or work at all. Disable when needed.

3. The sideloaded app you are using is not optimized for the Fire so it's a little buggy. This is a developers issue.

4. You have cold fingers like me (I'm anemic) Keep them warm!

5. You're using a screen protector that's cuts down on the sensitivity.

I notice the cheap screen protector I bought is causing issue with sensitivity. Took it off and no more problems. I can't wait till the other one I bought gets here. Even though it says its made for the Fire most of these were probably not tested and made before the Fire's released.

6. The screen is dirty and needs to be clean. This happens when you touch the Fire and don't wash your hands. A simple microfiber cloth will fix that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote