View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:22 PM   #36
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Sorry about what happened with the KF. I'm not having any problems whatsoever. In fact (and I'll jinx myself) I must have gotten a Blaze. The more I use the KF, the more it smokes!

Folks having issues with web browser connections and the touch screen being flaky amongst other things? Not here!

We'll see how you like the NT. I knew better after trying the NC which is more or less the same so I went for the KF instead.
Honestly, I like the NC better, in terms of UI and hardware (screen colors and response) Just watching Netflix you can tell; it's noticeable better on the Nook Tablet. The new NT it's not as bulky as used to be.

However, can't find my favorites IT books on B&N. And the B&N app. store is a joke. There is a better app selection and better prices on Amazon, including books.

Can I keep both? ;-)

By the way, I'm able to run Kindle app. on Nook Tablet without rooting!!!

Last edited by jocampo; 11-28-2011 at 05:24 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote