View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #35
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sorry about what happened with the KF. I'm not having any problems whatsoever. In fact (and I'll jinx myself) I must have gotten a Blaze. The more I use the KF, the more it smokes!

Folks having issues with web browser connections and the touch screen being flaky amongst other things? Not here!

We'll see how you like the NT. I knew better after trying the NC which is more or less the same so I went for the KF instead.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote