View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Hmmm, not really, should not die like that in less than 60 min. Or in other words, did the Fire used 30% of battery while sleeping? Then there is something wrong with it.

My Galaxy SII keeps 30% for a day or more if I dont touch it, and dies when is 6 or less.

Let's say there was a minor hardware or software issue but was not normal, that is for sure.
You have to take into account what apps may be running at the time. WiFi uses battery not 30% in an hour but it does use some juice when in sleep mode and it does depend if any apps are set to check the net for stuff. Many factors come into play here.

There is no way 30% a day would last on my phone. It could last on the Fire possibly if WiFi is off and no apps are running.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote