View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by brgriff View Post
That is what the attached "feeds" list IS: a compilation of ALL comic and editorial strips from GoComics AND Comics.com. I agree there is no longer a need for a separate Comics.com recipe since all strips from that site are incorporated in the above list.

I did not want to post a recipe since I would be copying all of YOUR code from the previous GoComics recipe and did not feel I had the right to do so. I can tell you the new list is working on 98% of the comics and should be fully functioning on all comics as of June 1st.
You've done the update work - post the full recipe. It's open source GPL anyway. Feel free to add your name and update the version number, too.
It really is easier for people to deal with the complete recipe. If you're sure it's ready to change, we can ask Kovid to update it. If you're still not certain what will happen on June 1, let's wait and make sure no other changes are needed before he updates the recipe for all.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote