View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Only thing you need to remember that since he is buying an apple product he will be forced to buy his music from apple as well, no shopping around. That's not possible on an ipod. Personally I avoid them like the plauge becuase of the fact that they are proprietary, in my world - the world of IT professionals the rule goes - open standards good proprietary bad. Unfortunatly that means MP3 good ipod bad.
That really made me laugh! You can play almost any music format on the iPods and you can buy them anywhere you want. Too bad IT Professionals are completely misinformed and don't know what spell-check is in your world.
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote