Thread: ADW.Launcher
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
KryptoNyte
Shepherd
KryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color, LG Optimus V
ADW.Launcher

So, Scion has pointed me to ADW.Launcher, and I've been using it for a few days now. It a very nice/easy way to manage your desktop space, widgets, etc, which is something that Android can't really do on its own.

Because the Nook Color has such a large screen, I felt like I didn't need to have (5) left-right scrollable screens, and while setting this up for my mom, I thought she might have a rough time with accidentally sliding off the main desktop screen, losing all her icons.

So when you get a chance, hit the small button on the tray (three horiz. lines with a circle around them, the one to the right of the big center arrow soft button), and then the Edit button. You should be able to slide right or left and add/remove the additional desktops.

Now, if we could just figure out how to get the custom keyboard keys to make noise ...
KryptoNyte is offline   Reply With Quote