View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #9
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
The 3G modem is always enabled and connected if you've got wireless on. This includes periods when it is connected via WiFi. You can check if you go to the Settings page and then hold alt and then do TQQ (611) It will show you connected to the AT&T or Vodafone network whilst you're on WiFi still.

I get around 7-10 days with my Kindle 3G+WiFi with wireless enabled which is what Amazon claim it will do. I don't really turn off wireless so I don't know whether the 1 month without wireless estimate is accurate or not. Somebody did post to say it was roughly correct though.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote