View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
19 days so far with WiFi on

I received my present Kindle WiFi on Sep 8, 2010, and so far today, Sep 27, 2010, I have not had to recharge. I always keep the WiFi on since I do frequent syncing between my Kindle for PC and the Kindle WiFi.

My battery meter shows 25% left. I use it about 3 hours each day to read my Bible and other eBooks.

However, I will have to recharge Wednesday, Sep 29, in any event since I go to Bible Study that night and would not want to have my Kindle die during the session.

I do carry a fully charged NowBible to supplement it just in case it does die.

Last edited by sirmaru; 09-27-2010 at 10:42 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote