View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #23
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois_C View Post
Grates tibi ago, Auspex! (even if you are not a fossil member, your screen name may mean you know Latin
You're welcome. On the Internet, we all speak Latin (thank-you, translate.google.com!)

Quote:
A power-off cycle is not generally enough to refresh the cover on my Touch, but I agree with you: these bugs seem to be fairly random.
Well, I said it probably wouldn't work the next time, and sure enough it hasn't. My latest book, loaded via Calibre, refuses to reset the cover after three power-off cycles.
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote