View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #167
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
The problem with adding a new setting to show the "mini" progress bar is that I'm running out of real estate in the settings many. I'd rather stick to a fixed behaviour. My preferred behaviour is:

1) Progress bar is INVISIBLE in full button mode (tap the title to see overall progress). Otherwise the page will be too busy.
2) Progress bar is VISIBLE in minimal mode with titles and footers showing.
3) Progress bar is VISIBLE as well in minimal mode with titles and footers hidden.

What do you think?