View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 09:34 PM   #3
picree
Connoisseur
picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Oasis KOA FW 5.13.3 JB
Well, I looked in that folder (about 36 entries) but nothing looks obvious. I do know my password. And I remember from your prior post that deleting a file in here was an option. I was hoping for a "user-friendly" way or maybe an Amazon-sanctioned way (like changing the password to "0000"...which didn't work). Seems like there should be a way other than Resetting the device (although maybe that's what Amazon provided with the 111222777 password).

But, just for completeness and for community benefit can you share the name of the file and provide the delete command? I'm not a Linux expert so I don't want to futz up the files by typing or deleting the wrong thing.

Last edited by picree; 08-16-2016 at 09:38 PM.
picree is offline   Reply With Quote