Thread: E-book prices
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #65
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
I can't say I haven't occasionally chosen when to read a given work due to price. Ultimately though it's the experience I'm paying for, because the book collection in my mind can never be discarded, nor my time refunded. I don't think I would do that even if it were possible, since it's all a part of appreciation.

If I suspect the formatting is all jacked up (hello free sample/customer reviews), I'll choose another medium. Rarely do I not have a choice.

tra la la la.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote