Thread: Managing tags
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
jesscat
Groupie
jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad mini, iPad 2, Kindle 3
Managing tags

Is there a straightforward way to manage tags - to see the full list of tags, edit them, etc.? The only way I know to see the full list of tags is to go into "Edit meta information" for a specific book" - but I'd like to be able to see the full list from the main window, for example if I want to search for a particular tag but can't remember exactly how I named it, or if I want to add tags directly from the window and would like to select from my existing list. And I can't see any way to batch edit a tag name. Am I missing something obvious?

I'd also like to know if there is any way to delete items from the list of publishers. I once accidentally mistyped a publisher name, and now when I begin typing in the correct name for a book from that publisher autofill always fills in the wrongly spelled name (which precedes it alphabetically), and I have to remember to fix it. I can't figure out how to delete the incorrect name.
jesscat is offline   Reply With Quote