View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #113
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by looser View Post
I attach the file which not working at post 90
Aaaaaaah, yes.... sorry, it seems like I completely forgot about that. Must be Alzheimer or something

Anyway, thanks for the reminder, and you were right: I did something wrong while converting from UTF-8 to ISO-8859... I just uploaded version 1.2, which should fix this issue.

BTW, you can just install the new version on top of the old one, no need to uninstall previous versions first.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote