View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #10657
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post

I started The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, #1) by Alexander McCall Smith and I am finding it enjoyable, even though crime/mystery/detective novels are not normally of interest to me.
The TV series is great too. McCall Smith is a very entertaining speaker, if you ever get the chance to hear him, take it. And this from someone who would run a mile rather that listen to speeches and speakers.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote