View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #50
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
That's nice to know, but right now, I really have no reason to upgrade - everything is working fine. I found the problem with the Nook app also. I didn't have the latest version.
Yep... That's where I am at. I'm not even running the "latest" 10.1, but I've got no reason to upgrade until I see some overriding reason to. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote