View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:10 AM   #26
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My PW came in great. However, there are too many complaints about the screen here. Wait until January to order. By then all the QC problems will have been resolved.
My plan is to wait at least until the end of January before I even consider getting one. Hoping that once the rush for the latest model and Xmas presents is over (allowing a few weeks extra for replacements for these!), QC will improve and/or something in the manufacturing process will be different. I'm one of those people who can clearly see the coloured blobs so it's most definitely sensible for me to wait
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote